A place of encouragement in the Four Corners, Pinon Hills Community Church has been planning its environmentally sustainable, 1,000-seat worship and arts center for 15 years. It has the latest technology to continue with its mission.
- The sanctuary has speaker clusters with five delay locations, a personal monitoring system, digital mixing console, HD video production system, and multiple HD video projectors, including a 23-foot-wide main screen.
- The entry plaza includes 60" LCD displays for overflow video, a mobile roll-top desk that houses source and processing equipment, pendent speakers, and an intercom system.
- The facility has distributed sound in the classrooms, cafe, bookstore, offices, restrooms, and hallways.
- Pinon Hills Community Church
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC