The Assembly is an expansive 50,000 SF space that hosts services, events and classes every week. Ford AV was hired to design and install new HDSDI video production systems, audio consoles and HD projectors that would resolve their past image delay issues and greatly enhance their production capabilities, providing impact to the congregation. Systems were installed in the main auditorium and the video production control room.
- 3MOS cameras, manned cameras, pan/tilt/zoom cameras, waveform/vectorscope & Ross Carbonite switcher to help create professional grade video productions
- Christie Digital 14,000 lumen projectors to produce bright and color rich images
- Crestron control system with 7” touch screens for control of projectors to help manage various media assets
- Jason Berry, Associate Pastor
- Matt Deras, Director of Media Ministry
- Ford Audio-Video Systems, LLC